Terms & Conditions John Fielder’s Colorado
The term John Fielder’s Colorado or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 833 Santa Fe Drive, Denver CO, 80204. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
John Fielder’s Colorado
833 Santa Fe Drive
Denver CO 80204
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
John Fielder’s Colorado Shipping & Return Policy
All of our books, calendars, and cards displayed in Buy Books are available for shipping. We will ship your orders within 72 hours of order receipt. We can ship anywhere in the world. We offer UPS (no P.O. Boxes) Ground, 2-day, and 3-day, and USPS Media Mail. Media Mail is the cheapest rate we offer. USPS estimated delivery time is 2-9 days. We use FedEx for international shipping. Our Shopping Cart calculates shipping cost options for you automatically. Contact us as above for tracking information of your orders. You may also pick up your order at John Fielder’s Colorado Denver Gallery, 833 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, Colorado.
Our books, calendars, and cards are returnable for a full refund of the purchase price only under the following conditions:
- Returns must be shipped at customer’s expense to John Fielder’s Colorado, 833 Santa Fe Drive, Denver CO 80204. Please contact John Fielder’s Colorado as above for return authorization before shipping. Returns must be made within 2 weeks of receipt of the original order.
- Customer must package books carefully as damage may occur in shipping. John Fielder’s Colorado reserves the right to limit the refund to all of nothing of the purchase price if books are not received in the condition they were shipped originally.
- Refunds will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the merchandise.
John Fielder Photography Workshops Cancellation Policy
- Your payment is non-refundable if you cancel for any reason. However, your payment may be applied to a future Workshop provided that we can fill your reserved space with someone from the wait list. If we cancel the Workshop, your payment is fully refundable.
- Sometimes unexpected circumstances cause you to cancel or interrupt your Workshop. For that reason, we recommend trip cancellation/travel insurance, available from your travel agent or online.
- Arrangements for this Workshop are based on 7 persons enrolled. Should the number fall below this minimum, the Workshop may be cancelled, in which case you are entitled to a full refund.
- Your payment serves as your acknowledgement of this policy.