John Fielder in Focus Now Available
This is John’s first biography. It is written for young people by Steve Walsh.
- You will be captivated by dramatic stories from one man’s lifetime on and off the wilderness trail. Learn how taking trails others dared not follow both in nature and in life allowed dreams to come true. Discover how passion and perseverance can make your dreams come true!
- John Fielder has been Colorado’s acclaimed nature photographer for 40 years. This is a story about his life and how his early interest in the outdoors developed into devotion to the preservation of nature.
- What outdoor experiences did John have as a child? What sparked his interest in photography? How did he learn how to take such stunning nature photographs? When did John become interested in conservation?
- This is also a very personal story about learning life lessons from both failures and successes, overcoming family losses, and working to make the world a better place. It is about always keeping perspective and never forgetting how lucky we are to experience life on Earth.
- Author Steve Walsh has written five other published biographies: Enos Mills, Zebulon Pike, Chief Ouray, Bill Hosokawa, and Stephen H. Long.